Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, September 7, 2008

moving on.

One time, someone asked me to tell her a secret. I simply said,

"I am forgetful, but I never forget."

Ang labo ba?

It's actually quite simple for me. (Malamang maiintindihan ko sarili ko diba?) When it comes to material things, (ie. bringing this and that, and so forth, and so on.) I am embarrisingly forgetful (jusko, at my age, para na akong may alseimer's nito.). Pero, when it comes to things that trigger emotions, I can remember every detail EXCEPT the date.

Apparently, hindi masaya ang ganun. Kala niyo lang masaya. Pero hindi.

I can't help but stress it. For years I have used music as a medium to stop the flashing of these memories or maybe even the haunting of the same voices who mocked, insulted, and whatever you may call it, me. I used to even lie in the dark with the music blaring in the background and then tears will fall. Emong emo. KADIRI.

Now, I'm actually happy to say, I have recovered but I never forgot.

I don't linger on things too much lately. And I think this is good for me. I am still yet to discover the side effects of this.

BUT.

I still haven't forgotten.

It's just that I don't get EMO.

too much.

6 whatnots:

ayzprincess said...

hay pareho tayo rain!

i used to always say(because i just think it nowadays) that my curse is that i never forget.

i can relay what happened in details with matching verbatim conversation pieces..

ok lang yan.. things do get better.

silverfox said...

nako ayz.. pag i make kwento to you the storya.. it seems na it wouldn't get OK na..

hehehe..

pero honestly.. i do hope that things will get better soon... :)

ayzprincess said...

sige minsan.. kape tayo.. lets talk about it :D

a lot of my friends think im still bitter kasi nga i have the ability to relay things in details.. pero that's just my curse.. i find it hard to forget..

and things do get better.. i promise :D

silverfox said...

hehehe.. sige.. coffee date tayo minsan.. :)

when ka available? :)

ayzprincess said...

nag comment ako.. di nasave.. kainis..

ill pm you my number sa forums :D

silverfox said...

uso rin pala rito ang mag type tas hindi masasave.. hahaha.. :P