Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, September 1, 2008

RANDOM (you have been warned)

it's a moment of tears
tears that never even fell
i can even close my eyes to the melody
playing in the background

sometimes, the rawest of the moments
may be that of....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i lost it again, my thoughts to write...

it's always inevitable to find yourself staring blankly at the screen as the video plays in the background. I know...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my thoughts don't even make any sense now...

all i know is everyone is subject to every other's want to feel better. i.e judging others... yes, i shall go on and on about this fucked up judgment. In fact, i don't care how many times i play it. I will just never get over it.

My dreams are now turn into ashes. At least, my will to be someone that would make a difference.

You just have to stop me. You just have to think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes when nothing makes sense, the girl tries to be someone she wanted to be. And so, she tries to type. But then, nothing is but blank. Her luster in writing, now gone. Her self-confidence, zero. Her sense, gone down the drain.

It took her about two seconds to realize that she is nothing but being too moody, too touchy, too sensitive.

What can she do?

It's what she feels.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two stories long overdue in my drafts folder or document manager in this blog server.

I don't think I'll ever finish it.

Anytime soon, at least.

0 whatnots: