Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, March 21, 2009

it's been...

about a couple of months since I had an entry.

update? wala naman masyado. except for the fact that my family's been on this Facebook craze. It started with my mum playing this game, Who Has The Biggest Brain, which, of course, determines your brain's size in cm. (I doubt its accuracy though, I am at a Cyborg level already...) Then, everything just took off from there.

I have various applications already, Mob Wars, Fashion Wars, Vampire Wars, Band Wars... Lahat na ata ng Wars na add ko na. :| But, what's most addicting for my family if PET SOCIETY.

Last Sunday, my kid cousins made a Facebook account JUST to play Pet Society. My ninang, who was never concerned with anything with social networking before this, was also playing. But, I think my mum got it worse. She would sit in front of the computer, clicking, visiting and "soaping" the pets the whole day. I don't even know what she sees in that game that can take you the WHOLE day. 24 hours pa nga kung minsan. :| sabagay, it is a form of therapy for her. After all she's been through... *sigh...*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

be weak... if you want to love...
-Fra Lippo Lippi-

0 whatnots: