Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

everybody wants to rule the world...

It came to me while I was in the wake of my other lola.

People are growing old... :|

I was sitting in one corner, looking at my biological lola, then a thought came into my mind.

"Paano na si lola? Sino na kasama niya?"

My lola's husband died 3 years ago. Just as she was recovering from the death, the Grim Reaper knocked on our door.

It's kind of sad, actually. She's been around for so long that maybe, just maybe, she's seen most of the people she grew up with, laughed with, cried with... die.

I think this is what death does. It sucks out the very feeling out of you... Like a death eater being close by.

But, I don't think that that's the feeling death intends for us to feel. I think death wants us to appreciate life more, and to be confident enough in thinking that what happened was for the best. I think it's the people's attachment to the person that makes us feel so... shitty.

Since we invest feelings, emotions and time to the person. When it was taken away from us, of course, we are to feel anger and whatnot. It's like investing thousands of money on a certain business. Then, in an instant, the bank takes it away from you because of your previous utangs.

Oh well.

We all die sooner or later.

2 whatnots:

ayzprincess said...

yep, i always say una unahan lang yan..

im not afraid of death.. im afraid of the pain of dying.. if i die, i want to die peacefully, and not suffer..

ano ba yun?! penguin ba yun o swan? yung they only have one partner in their lifetime, and when their partner dies, the other one goes soon after..

ang sweet noh?! but it can also be morbid, depending on how you look at it :D

silverfox said...

i actually think it's sweet.. :D

dun sa kung sino mang fowl yan.. i dunno.. ang alam ko lang love birds.. lolz.. XD