Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, August 28, 2008

i don't need this.

PERFECTION
It's funny how it is expected by our family. By others. By everyone. I, personally, hate this. But, with the name comes perfection. Perfection in other people's eyes.

Fuck Perfection.
Fuck it.
Fuck it.


I don't need your words.
I don't need your judgment.
I don't need the crap you base on the fucking norms of society.

JUDGMENT
It's easy to pass judgment on those you BELIEVE to know something of, but know nothing about. It's easy to pass judgment based on what you've grown accustomed to. It's easy to pass judgment on people you see flaws with because you never committed them. It's easy to BELIEVE that I am throwing my life away just because you BELIEVE that I did not make the right choice. It's easy to pass judgment because I never wanted what you wanted for me. It's easy to pass judgment because I NEVER WAS GOOD ENOUGH.

YOU
How could you?
How dare you.
Why?
I don't need this.
Not now, at least.
Maybe never.
I don't know.
I don't want this.

Bakit ba ang lakas niyong manakit ng ibang tao. Ang galing niyo mag bitiw ng salita. It's funny how people try to point out the flaws and imperfection of other people. Funny how we tend to feel better seeing that other people make mistakes worse, if not the same, as ours.

"Buti nalang hindi ako yun."

"Some people just have it worse."

PUTA.

Tumingin muna kayo sa sarili niyo. Please lang... Hindi niyo kasi alam ang impact ng mga sinasabi niyo eh. Hindi niyo alam kung ano nagagawa ng mga simpleng pagsabi ng

"Hindi ka ba nag-iisip?"

"May delikadesa ako."


"Sayang lang mga pinagtatrabaho ng mga magulang mo para sayo."

"Wala lang."


"Masyado bang maganda yung movie?"


"Yun naman pala eh. Pwede naman palang lumabas ng bahay."


PUTANG INA.

You don't have the slightest idea of how i fucking feel. You don't know what I'm going through.

YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

Don't turn the fucking tables at me kasi alam niyong may pagkukulang din kayo at alam niyong tama ako.

UTANG NA LOOB.





tama na.....

0 whatnots: