Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, August 18, 2008

That's what you get.

Tagos sakin ang lyrics ng Paramore ng kanilang sabihin na

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN

kung tutuusin, I actually am proud that I followed my heart rather than following those social norms, or worst, what my family said.

I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

Yes, I am guilty of following my heart more than my brain.

STUPID

I know, but, it's the way I'd rather be in.

For years I've been following the social norms, what my family wanted and what is expected of me.

But now, I just want to make them realize that what they want for me really isn't what is best. And what the society dictates is not always what is right.

I am not selfish or anything.

I just think I deserve just as much.

0 whatnots: