Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, August 17, 2008

PANIC BUYING

YEEAP... It's that time of the month again.

No, I'm not talking about my monthly period (I've been irregular for so long that my last "red tide" was 4 months ago O.o) I am, in fact, talking about going to the grocery.

Once when my friends came with me to the grocery store, they saw how "panicked" our family was.

If the average family will buy one or two small cans of evaporated milk, our family would buy five cans of the big ones.

If the average family will buy maybe a pack or two of spaghetti sauce, we, on the other hand, would buy about five.

Well, you get the picture.

This time, it took us two overflowing carts, about 29 plastic bags, and about php 24,000.

Our last purchase of goods was 10 days ago.

yes. we are, in fact, a big family.

For that, I am proud.

A bit of an off-topic snippit:

I am, honestly, having fun with this server. All the colors, buttons, and things are so user friendly.

If only I can find people to read my blogs. O.O

0 whatnots: