Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, August 17, 2008

TIM TAM SLAM

ganto yun...

Since we were (panic)buying, I decided to buy Arnott's Tim Tams because I've been wanting to do the Tim Tam Slam (if you want to see the "How To" video, click this)

In my excitement, I decided to share this chocolate-y bliss to my family. Dahil may sakit si utol, kina mama at papa nalang. :|

Now, since I know my dad shares my love for chocolate, I thought that he would appreciate it as much as I do. Yung mama ko, ok lang... kaso, my dad didn't like this little "chocolate cloud 9" I learned from YouTube.

I have come to realize that maybe, just maybe, we do lose our sense of childhood as we grow up and mature. Nako, I don't want that to happen to me. Magkalimutan na lahat wag lang ang inner child ko. I think if I become to self absorbed with my responsibilities, my inner child would come out of the closet and hit me 'til I wake up from my "self absorbed responsibilities" phase.

I think we should all learn to live a little. Make mistakes, be silly, have fun.

And when I mean fun, I don't mean partying, drinking, gimmiking, smoking, jamming and the sorts. Fun. As in, going to theme parks, playing with children, eating ice cream, making a mess.

In this day and age of technology and insane reality, let us not forget what keeps us in tact--where we came from. wag naman sana tayo maging tulad ng mga heartless/fun less na tao tulad ng gobyerno natin.

Ano na nga ba ang nangyari sa inner children nila?

Kung minsan, mas masarap pa nga ang mamuhay ng simple.

We just have to realize that.

0 whatnots: