Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I HAD A DREAM...

It was dark. I can hardly make out anything. Then I hear voices of children--I've stuck around the dream for awhile to realize the children in the background were my cousins. We were back in out old house in Malate. The house was different though, the stairs were in the same place but everything else was on the other side. It was quite peculiar. I remember walking along the house. Seeing my Ka Aging and Ninang. We just moved back there.

My Ninang then gave me a cup of ice cream. We went out to the garage to talk, with the kids trailing in the background. I was still dumbfounded, I was not moving. She took out an old picnic table. As dusty as it was, my Ninang was blowing the dust off the table.

The dream then continues to me being in a dressing room.

Still, I was wondering where I was going.

I learned later that I was in a singing contest. As nervous and clueless I was, I still sang--Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz. But, I had a partner.

A partner I know nothing of.

A partner who I don't know.

A partner who just sang the parts I did not know.

Instead of singing on stage, we were singing around the mall as if on a music video. While he followed me for the technicalities of our performance (partner connection, blending, rhythm, etc.) I was going around looking for my family.

As the song finishes, I found the whereabouts of my brother.
(in real life, I was half asleep and he borrowed my mouse) Seeing that he didn't notice me, I decided to follow him with the mouse he borrowed.

As I was nearing my brother, my singing partner grabbed hold of my wrist and told me that the contest was over but the judges wanted to talk to us. I did not agree to anything, rather, he dragged me from my spot as I was still looking into the distance to see my brother.

The judges told us that we made it to the championships and that some Company was asking us to be their sponsors. After the judge left, my singing partner was ecstatic, I, on the other hand suddenly left him to follow my brother.

At this point of the dream, I wasn't talking, still. (besides the singing)

As I followed my brother, I saw that he left the computer shop, leaving his blog open.
(how ironic, no?)

It had pictures of my mum and me hugging and laughing. His blog said that I was lucky that I didn't make the same mistake he did of not being close to my mum. To be honest, it sounded as if my mum was going to die. (i hope not. Please, LORD. I hope not.)

I finally had a chance of catching up with my brother. I was teary eyed. I saw him come out of the room--then I saw my mum lying on the bed, oblivious of me. When I saw my mum, I tried to barge in to the room but my brother stopped me.

He then said "Ssshhh... She doesn't know."

END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what this dream means.

I sure hope that it's not true.

with that said.













I am afraid.

0 whatnots: